Friday, May 11, 2012

My Mother's Shocking Move.. How Online Dating Really Works.. Mindy Kaling Wish List

Friday, May 11, 2012
I couldn't find a Hallmark card to convey this message, so I'll have to put it into words myself:

Dear Mom,

Thank you for calling it quits. I'm totally serious. In fact, besides that award winning science project where we used a Hoover vacuum to replicate the destructive force of a tornado, it's the best thing you've ever done for me.

7 Things We Want To See On Mindy Kaling's New Show
PHOTOS: Men's Mother's Day Messages To Their Moms
Daily Mail Blames Working Women For Male Childlessness
LOOK: Is This The Cycle Of Online Dating?
The Best Tweets From Women This Week
BLOG POSTS
Marlo Thomas: A Letter to the President
Before midday, Wednesday, May 9th, America was a different place. Millions of our people in all states were living in torment. They'd not only spent their young lives hiding who they were, they'd grown up to discover they had to hide who they loved.
Bianca Bosker: Stop The Mom Myth: My Mother Isn't A Tech Nitwit (And Neither Is Yours)
I'm told at least weekly how an entrepreneur's website is "so simple even your mom could figure it out," a comment usually followed by a sarcastic eye roll and wry smile. (Well, har har. I'll have you know my mom is a Skype master, inseparable from her iPad, and a digital-photo editing savante.)
Rachel Weight: How The Notebook Has Ruined Me
When we go through our inevitable breakup, it will start to rain. I have a good idea how I'll slide down a wall when I cry after we breakup and how I'm supposed to look out the window at the rain.
Lisa Wolfe: In Defense of Mother-in-Laws
On this day of celebrating mothers for their love and hard work, how many of us are secretly (or not so secretly) dreading the brunch or dinner we're required to have with our mother-in-law?
E. Nina Rothe: Mom and the Movies: A Procrastinator's Guide to Mother's Day
Even if I'm aware that Mother's Day is yet another attempt by greeting card companies to part me with my money, I can't refuse an opportunity to honor the woman who brought me into this world.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top