Friday, May 11, 2012

The Scariest Thing I Did After My Split

Friday, May 11, 2012
I broke down in tears within two weeks of my split, but not because I was getting divorced. No, it was sex, or more specifically, the prospect of having sex with a new person (people!) that send me over the edge.
Our 11 Favorite Celebrity Single Moms
Should Stepmoms Be Celebrated On Mother's Day?
The 10 Most Expensive Celebrity Splits
Eva Longoria Reacts To Tony Parker's Alleged Infidelity
BLOG POSTS
Natasha Burton: How My Relationship With My Mom Changed Post-Divorce
There was one aspect of my life that never changed, even when my family's structure did: My relationship with my mom. In fact, in many ways, my parents' divorce only made our bond stronger.
Vicki Larson: Why Single Moms Aren't Heroes
As we slide into Mother's Day, it's clear that we're somewhat murky on what we're celebrating. Somehow, we moms are revered and problematic at the same time, and some are more problematic than others.
Linda Lipshutz, MS, ACSW: How To Get Rid Of 'Divorce Guilt'
Those of us who have been through divorce often struggle with low-self esteem, keeping ourselves stuck in a guilty, unworthy place.
D. A. Wolf: What Gay Marriage Can Teach Us About Divorce
If I have one concern about gay marriage, it is a concern about marriage itself... It is the possibility that more marriages will be entered into naively, and that means the potential for more divorce.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top