Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Who has Louis Walsh got his claws out for now?

Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Good old Louis Walsh. You can always rely on him to say what he really thinks. While The X Factor auditions are yet to start, LouLou has already launched a war of words against rival show The Voice.

CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO FIND OUT WHAT CATTY LOUIS SAID
GOSS: Britney Joins 'X Factor USA'
PICS: RiRi Returns To The Stage
GOSS: Katherine Stumbles With The Stars
GOSS: 'I Want To Be Bridesmaid For The Third Time'
PICS: J.Lo Dares To Bare
BLOG POSTS
Noel Gallagher: Tales From the Middle of Nowhere (Vol. 2): So Lima? That's in Peru, By the Way
It's also the place where I wrote that song of mine called If I Had A Gun. Nice place. Foggy. Stinks of dead fish!! Got a little bit wasted the first night on that drink 'pisco sour'?
Perez Hilton: A Special Mother's Day Message From Me And My Mom Teresita
If I can do it, you can do it. And I even inspired my Mom to try to get in shape, and get healthier.
Sarah Bond: And the Winner is... Britain's Got Talent!
What a whacky week of TV! And the biggest whack came with Britain's Got Talent blowing The Voice right out of the water as it ended the best ever series yet - with a dog winning the day!
Myleene Klass: My Unbelievable Experiences With Build it for Babies
I visited Bangladesh in January and think I must have left a little piece of my heart with the amazing mothers and children over there who have to battle for everything to survive.
Jo Whiley: Innovations That Inspire Me
When you're talking innovations, tech and a few gadgets in particular, have woven their way into my life and continue to impresses me more and more on a daily basis. Here's how...
Advertisement

You have received this Huffington Post UK newsletter from AOL (UK) Limited, who provides the Huffington Post UK.
You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time, by updating preferences on your account page.
Privacy Policy  |  The Huffington Post UK is provided by AOL (UK) Limited.
© AOL (UK) Limited its affiliates and licensors.
AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top