Monday, May 28, 2012

See the marriage proposal video everyone's talking about

Monday, May 28, 2012
All it took was 60 friends, countless hours of planning and preparation, and Bruno Mars's Marry You. The result? A must-see viral video that's so adorable, it might just make you cry...

Click on the image above to watch the video -
and click on the links below for more great comedy
WATCH: Toddlers Squabble During Ballet Recital
PICS: Tony Blair's Hands Steal The Show At Leveson
WATCH: Dog Picks Up Lit Firework, Comedy Ensues
PICS: Ed Miliband Looking Awkward In Afghanistan
WATCH: Bartender Wows 'Ukraine's Got Talent'
BLOG POSTS
Greg Jenner: Why the Queen Makes It Hard to Be a Republican
I have been, for as long as I can remember, a staunch republican. I skipped the Royal Wedding and went on holiday to Florence, home of the Renaissance Republic, as it seemed the most delightfully pleasant form of protest. I think monarchy is an outdated and inherently absurd form of political power that contradicts every philosophical tenet in my heart - the idea that you can only be born into true royalty is at total odds with modern Britain's democratic principles and emphasis on meritocratic social mobility. Yet, there is a whopping great problem with my frothy-mouthed rhetoric... I bloody love the Queen!
Nick Revell: Open Letter To Mr Cameron
The Opposition Front Bench are calling you "complacent and out of touch". (You may not have heard about this, for whatever reason.) Well, it's not just them; it's a growing mood. In fact there's a rumour that "complacent and out of touch" is the motto on your coat-of-arms.
Chris Cox: Getting Show Ready
In the days leading up to a show, I spend a lot of my time making sure I'm show ready. I'm probably in the minority of comedy acts that do this, but then again I'm not 'just' a comedy act, some people would say I'm not even a comedy act, with jokes like that one I've just made, they might have a point.
Alfie Evers: Baby Faces, Zuckerberg Married and a Lack Of Bikinis - Is the End Nigh for Facebook?
It's hard to imagine a time without Facebook, but believe me, it existed - I was there. It was a time when everyone strived to have smaller mobile phones and Saddam Hussein was still hiding in a bunker clutching a bag of Funsize Mars Bars and a copy of Nuts Magazine.
Carol Hartsell: Five Reasons To Stop Being Terrible
We're miserable, awful people and we must be stopped. We love our FAILs, our bloopers, our "worst evers". We share animated GIFs of reality television monsters and consider ourselves droll and whimsical. Shame on us. But perhaps there's still some shred of hope. Here are five things that made me want to be a better person this week.
Advertisement

You have received this Huffington Post UK newsletter from AOL (UK) Limited, who provides the Huffington Post UK.
You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time, by updating preferences on your account page.
Privacy Policy  |  The Huffington Post UK is provided by AOL (UK) Limited.
© AOL (UK) Limited its affiliates and licensors.
AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top