Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Little Kids Sleep Eating

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
It's the age-old dilemma: eat or sleep?

Well, why not both? As these 13 kids will show, you don't necessarily have to choose one or the other. That's where the art of sleep eating comes into play. There's a very fine line in balancing sleep with enough consciousness to feed yourself, and these kids do their absolute best to keep snacking even though they're so close to nodding off. FULL STORY
Will Ferrell vs. Zach Galifianakis Campaign Ads
WATCH: Did You Have Sex On Prom Night?
WATCH: 'Daily Show' Talks To Virginia's Enthusiastic Young Voters
9 Things We're Not Looking Forward To This Week
WATCH: Bill Maher's New Rule For Rick Perry
BLOG POSTS
Karith Foster: S#!t You Should NEVER Say to Your Pregnant Wife!
I didn't immediately start yelling at my husband. I did stare in silence for a good 5-7 seconds, giving him ample time to retract his statement. He did not. And that is when I lost my mind.
Mark Juddery: The 7 Most Overrated Things About the Movies
As someone who attends film festivals with relish, I still feel a terrible urge to expose the most overrated things in today's film industry.
Matty Simmons: Behind The Scenes Of 'Animal House' (PHOTOS)
For the first time, scenes that were cut from the script and the film are written about and selections from proposed sequels are included.
Jeff Danziger: Lugar and the Tea Party
2012-05-07-dicklugar.jpg
Monica Medina: The Best Mom, Probably
I am probably the best mom ever. At least that's what my son told me in a text he sent me to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. Really? Probably the best mom?
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top