Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Traveled 9,000 Miles For IVF..Hit Your Sexual Peak Yet?..Best Memorial Weekend Ever

Tuesday, May 29, 2012
I feel the heat first. It rouses me from disorienting, sticky dreams. The walls of my hotel room are an earthy reddish brown, like the interior of a tandoori oven -- steamy, close, and designed to intensify and tenderize its contents. I'm slow-roasting. My thoughts are slow and muddy -- this heat! How can anyone think in this heat? -- and as I rub my eyes and look out my window, I remember. Oh my God, I'm in India!

'The Bachelorette' Episode 3: Emily Maynard Loves Dolly Parton, Is No Man's 'Compromise'
Do Women Have A 'Sexual Prime'?
'Girls' Episode 7: What The 'Best Party Ever' Looks Like
Did Joan Make The Wrong Decision?
LOOK: Your Best (Memorial Day) Weekend Ever
BLOG POSTS
Jeanne Faulkner: The State of the World's Soccer Moms
It's not that I'm not delighted to be a mother. I am. Parenting is a significant part of my life, but it's not the sum total of my being and not something that's part of most adult relationships outside my home.
Anya Marina: Adventures of a Lady in Rock: I Don't Wanna, I Don't Think So...
I said when I started this column that I'd be checking out some of the various theories that floated up to explain the fact that my fellow she-performers and I just don't get the action that our male peers do while on the road. "Guitar as Cockblock" was my favorite.
Vivian Diller, Ph.D.: An Innocent Affair: My Love of the [Baseball] Glove
Our date nights are worked around game nights; dinner out means a local sports bar, my eyes glued to the big screen. Vacationing during the postseason doesn't even come up for discussion.
Tracy McMillan: Why You're Still Not Married
I am here with four ALL NEW REASONS why you're still not married.
Devon Corneal: The Confidence Game
So, in light of our extraordinary strengths, why do we lack confidence in our mothering abilities? Because, if what I read on the Internet is any reflection of what's going on in our heads, most moms don't believe that they're doing a very good job raising their kids.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top