Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Resent My Pregnant Friend.. 5 Surprising Sex Facts.. First Lady Wins

Thursday, May 24, 2012
When I was 26 years old, two of my best friends became pregnant within a month of each other. Upon word of their news, I promptly burst into tears -- and was surprised to find that they weren't the happy kind. Instead of feeling excited for my friends, I somehow felt devastated by their pregnancies. The emotions that rose up for me were a complicated mixture of jealousy, abandonment and insecurity.

The Part Of Sex Americans Are Least Happy With
What's Wrong With This New Ladies-Only Sports Show
WATCH: Why Everyone Is Talking About This Athlete's Sex Life
9 Reasons To Marathon Watch "Revenge" This Summer
WATCH: On-Screen Women Dance Like Nobody's Watching
BLOG POSTS
Arianna Huffington: The Moment I Knew I Needed More Sleep
The moment I knew I needed more sleep was four years ago, when I learned the value of sleep -- the hard way. What was the moment you knew you needed to get more sleep? I want to hear your story.
Marlo Thomas: First Ladies: Grace Under Fire
As we head into the presidential election this fall, both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are already under intense and relentless scrutiny. But a tremendous amount of media attention and press coverage is being focused on Michelle Obama and Ann Romney as well. And while opinions may differ as to whether a First Lady (presiding or aspiring) deserves such levels of scrutiny, there is no denying that the position itself requires a tremendous amount of strength, dignity and resolve.
Amanda de Cadenet: Jane Fonda Opens Up About Her Struggle with Bulimia
While Jane Fonda has no shortage of knowledge to share, I was particularly moved and fascinated by her recovery from bulimia, which she battled with for over 25 years
Cristen Conger: Why Dating Needs More Politics (and Chicken Wings)
Politics is one of the four topics -- alongside money, sex and religion -- Emily Post says young ladies must never, ever broach on a first date. Here's why women should ignore that advice.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top