Friday, May 11, 2012

Foods That Work Together For Health.. Time Magazine Cover.. Thanking Mom

Friday, May 11, 2012
We all know there are foods that taste delicious together -- say, peanut butter and chocolate. But that snack doesn't do much for our bodies -- so wouldn't it be incredible if we could get healthier just by eating certain things together?
Time Magazine's Provocative New Cover Image
Pink Lemonade: The Story Behind Its Pink Color
70-Year-Old Virgin Seeking Suitor
Preserving Foods: 10 Reasons To Get Into Canned Goods
What Do You Thank Your Mom For? (VIDEO)
BLOG POSTS
Ken Rabow: Mother's Day Without Mom
You can tell where you are in your life by how you celebrate Mother's Day. The place where my brother, my sister and I are, every Mother's Day has a different type of sadness. If you're still lucky enough to have your mom with you, I'd like to share with you what I know now, and wish I had known much earlier in my life.
Carol Hartsell: It's Not 'Childless', It's A 'Choice'
At the risk of seeming insensitive as we approach Mother's Day, I have a bone to pick with everyone out there who has chosen -- or tacitly accepted -- the role of motherhood. Could you please, for the love of God, stop referring to those of us who have chosen to not have kids as "childless"?
Claire Bidwell Smith: Redefining the 5 Stages of Grief
Only you know what path you need to take toward healing, and whether you accomplish this using every one of the five stages, shunning books about grief or never missing a session of your bereavement group, the key will consistently be to listen to yourself.
Colette Kenney: How Do I Stop Freezing in Front of Men?
In school I was always the popular one. I wound up having a child at 22. Now I'm 27 and I've been single for four years. I use to be carefree and fun loving and I had so much faith that I would eventually meet the right person. But now, it seems all of my self-confidence has dissipated.
Dr. Charles Roberts: BlackBalled! (A Bedroom Tale)
The attention we give our smartphone devices is so doting, we could benefit from applying it to our human relationships.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top