Monday, April 30, 2012

Matchmaking Fail.. What Men Risk For Sex.. Best City For Women

Monday, April 30, 2012
I am obsessed with matchmaking. With Americans becoming brides at age 29 and grooms at 30, I, also 30, boast a teeming pool of single friends, friends of friends, and friends of friends of friends -- with acquaintances thrown in when times are tight -- from which to mastermind introductions. I produce thoughtful and educated pairings, humming Mendelssohn's Wedding March as I middle-man contact information for two people I am confident will click.

To date, I'm zero for four.

'Girls' Episode 3 Chat: 'I Don't Want My Body To Be Funny'
The Best U.S. City For Women Is ...
Are These Gym Ads Effective?
Why Men Risk Their Jobs For Sex
13 Dating Books Whose Advice You Should Never Follow
BLOG POSTS
Louise Krug: I Still Feel Beautiful -- Even After A Crisis Cost Me My Looks
The feeling of beauty has nothing to do with perfection. It is about self-respect. It is about caring for oneself. I try to be a little less careless now.
Yashar Ali: The Bad Advice We Give to Single Women Over 40
While many single, 40-year old women may be perfectly content with the lives they live, when they step out in the world, there seems to be a constant reminder that they are "failing."
Kristen Houghton: The Love of a Good Woman Will Not Change a Bad Man
Even the sanest, most reasonable women among us seem to have the idea that their love, patience and support will save someone who can't or won't save himself.
Barbara & Shannon Kelley: Another Scarlet Letter: Age
It occurs to me: maybe one of the reasons certain milestone birthdays are so scary for younger women is the assumptions they make about the women who have already reached them.
Alicia Ciccone: How High Heels Ruined My Feet (And I'm Only 24)
While most of my high school classmates cruised the halls in Birkenstocks, I wore black trousers, pretty blouses and dressy heels -- every day. But midway through high school, my feet started to slow me down.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top