Wednesday, December 21, 2011

R. Kelly Has 32 New Chapters Of Hit Song 'Trapped In The Closet' Written

 R&B star R. Kelly is on the look out for new business partners to invest in upcoming sequels to his "Trapped In The Closet" song and video series - because it's too expensive for him to shoot himself.

The "I Believe I Can Fly" hitmaker unveiled the first of 22 chapters in 2005, complete with a melodramatic promo, telling the story of a one-night stand and its consequences.

He filmed videos for each of the musical segments and released the last of them in 2007, but Kelly admits he's got another 32 chapters planned - he just needs to money to make them.

The singer tells TMZ.com, "I've always wanted to be a movie director so that's what I'm working on so that's pretty much my movie director seeping out through my music, that's the best way to put it. Trapped in the Closet... I got 32 more chapters that I'm trying to put out. It costs a lot of money to do... so we're actually looking for investors."

And Kelly has at least one fan who is eager to see the additional chapters.

Former child star Frankie Muniz writes on his Twitter.com blog, "I love R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet". Honestly... it's amazing... I can't wait for the next 32 chapters!!"
Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top