Saturday, November 19, 2011

Selena Gomez Receives Death Threats Over Justin Bieber Yacht Photos

Cases of Bieber Fever have never been as dangerous as they are today.
Just hours after photos of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber cuddling and kissing on a yacht in St. Lucia surfaced online, young girls have taken to Twitter to express their outrage.

In examples such as the Tweets below, simple fandom gives way to frightening obsession. Read for yourself:
  • @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
  • @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
  • @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
  • @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed
Seriously, people, chill. If you're actually a fan of Justin Bieber, don't you want him to be happy?

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top