Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dancing with the Stars 2011: Ralph Macchio Nails It!




I already have my favorite on Dancing With the Stars season 12, it’s Ralph Macchio, of course! The Karate Kid NAILED his dance tonight and the 80′s teen idol danced like a dream!

Now let’s face it, The kid is now a 49-year-old. But Ralph Macchio moved like heartthrob I remember from the 80′s hit The Karate Kid.

DWTS Judge Carrie Ann Inaba said she was “shocked that [Macchio] had so much elegance in your hold.”

When DWTS has a teen star as a contestant from the ‘80s, that’s who I’m going to root for because I’m a lady from the ’80s! I’m not alone.

The Washington Post Celebritology blog has one small request for the producers of Dancing with the Stars for next season:

“Note to Dancing With the Stars producers: if you could cast the next season based solely on who was in Tiger Beat circa 1985, that would be fantastic.”

I couldn’t agree more.

Before tonight’s DWTS premiere, some media pundits were predicting a #FAIL for the Dancing with the Stars 2011 season. They are so wrong! Because The Karate Kid Ralph Macchio makes DWTS season 12 worth watching!

Source : http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/03/21/dancing-with-the-stars-season-12-ralph-macchio-nails-i/
Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top