Monday, January 31, 2011

Sergio Aguero: I Remain Committed To Atletico Madrid


Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero has said that he is not being kept at the club against his will, and when the day arrives that he wants to leave, he will make his feelings known.

The Argentine attacker has been linked with Real Madrid earlier in the transfer window, and speculation linked Tottenham with a massive offer on Sunday evening, although the club have since denied their interest.


Speaking to the media today regarding the possibility of leaving the Vicente Calderon, Aguero said: “This club has always treated me very well. I am very happy, so I wanted to renew my contract here.

“I have made a commitment to take this club forward. I’m glad an I am happy to stay here, and I hope to continue here for many more years.”

Regarding any possible move in the summer, he stressed: “It is not the time to talk about it. The day I decide I want to go, I will decide, not anyone else. The day I want to go, I will day, ‘I want to go’, and then I will.”

Source : http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/transfer-zone/2011/01/31/2331469/sergio-aguero-i-remain-committed-to-atletico-madrid?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top