Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kim Kardashian Reveals Most Expensive Thing She Ever Bought



Kourtney Kardashian's newest reality show was a big hit for E!, but she's not banking as much cash as her little sister, Kim.

In an interview that will air Thursday on Piers Morgan Tonight, Kourtney admits, "I don't have as much money as Kim."

Kim earned an estimated $6 million in 2010, making her the highest-paid reality star, according to the Daily Beast.

The most expensive thing she ever bought herself was a $115,000 watch, she tells Morgan.

"But I got a really good deal on it. I traded two in for it, so, technically I was out of pocket about $50 or $60,000," she adds.

Says Kourtney, "I don't think I could ever just go and spend that, you know? I don't do that stuff for myself."

In addition to explaining she's not as rich, Kourtney goes on, "It's vulgar. And I have a baby that I'm, like, college and expenses…."

Source :http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/live-feed/kim-kardashian-reveals-expensive-bought-75514?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=textlink&utm_term=09.10&utm_content=livefeed&utm_campaign=OB090210

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top