Friday, March 22, 2013

Selena Gomez Made Justin Bieber Cry


gty selena gomez jef 130319 wblog Selena Gomez Made Justin Bieber Cry
                                      

During Associate in Nursing look on the “Late Show with David Letterman” Monday night, the thespian admitted she created ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber cry.

“The last time he was on, he and that i got into a speech and he aforementioned one thing so I aforementioned one thing so he aforementioned one thing so I aforementioned one thing and that i created him cry,” host jock aforementioned.

Gomez burst out happy before quipping, “Well then that produces 2 people.”

The 20-year-old conjointly discovered that she’s doing “so good” and is jubilantly single however not chemical analysis however.

The try split last Gregorian calendar month blaming busy schedules and long periods far from each other. Shortly when their cut, Bieber told signboard magazine,  ”I’m not within the happiest place that I’ve ever been. I’m attempting to urge through what I’m going through….[but] I even have my extremely shut friends to cheer ME up and keep ME going.”

Gomez is presently promoting her new film “Spring Breakers” during which she stars aboard genus Vanessa Hudgens.

source: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/03/selena-gomez-made-justin-bieber-cry/
Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top