Friday, May 4, 2012

Would you sleep in an underwater bed?

Friday, May 4, 2012
If you love watching the calm, sea waves swishing around your feet on holiday, you could soon experience this blissful feeling by swapping your sunbed with an actual bed - as a Dubai hotel is set to takes on a new design challenge.

Click on the image above to read the full story and to see more images of the underwater ocean beds..
Why Asia Is Suffering From A 'Bad Eyesight Epidemic'
'Bird Flu' Study Spread Fears Of Global Pandemic
Scientists Approve Of The 'Three Second Rule'
Could 'Sex Robots' Be The Future Of Prostitution?
40,000 Men A Year Get Prostate Cancer
BLOG POSTS
Joanna Lumley: Why I'm Shwopping
I love clothes. As many of you will suspect I love dressing up and going out. I am sure that I am as guilty as the next person for hoarding and thinking 'oh I will get another year out of that item". Then it sits at the back of the closet alone for another year. I think I will be lonesome if I throw out my old coat or jumper. This new Shwopping campaign is helping me with these little daily dramas. So just what is this Shwopping idea and why am I so interested in all your old shirts, shorts, bras and underwear?
Sarah O'Meara: Why a Mother's Unhealthy Attachment to Her Kids Starts Long Before They're Born
This idea that women are 'putting their children first' is entirely misleading, it seems to me. Women are merely putting work very firmly second.
Katie Wright: Why Nail Art Is So Popular Right Now
Why the sudden craze for crazy nails? Maybe it's thanks to the fashion industry, because nail art is clearly having a fashion moment too. Unusual nails were big news on the autumn/winter 2012 catwalks, lead by the London designers.
Drew Smith: The 50 Best Restaurants in the World is Just a Sham
The 50 Best restaurants in the world idea began life as a random magazine article in Manchester.
Nicola Six: A Risky Strategy
After having such a nice time with the Stuntman after the gallery, I decided to get all proactive on his ass, and ask him out. But for more than just a few drinks. A friend of mine owns a bijoux little cottage on the optimistically-named English Riviera and asked me if I wanted to housesit for a long weekend.
Advertisement

You have received this Huffington Post UK newsletter from AOL (UK) Limited, who provides the Huffington Post UK.
You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time, by updating preferences on your account page.
Privacy Policy  |  The Huffington Post UK is provided by AOL (UK) Limited.
© AOL (UK) Limited its affiliates and licensors.
AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top