Friday, May 25, 2012

Woman Marries Herself..Why Did I Stay In The Relationship?..Fatkini Gallery

Friday, May 25, 2012
"I'm not sure." I heard this phrase repeated countless times by my ex-boyfriend over the two or so years during our relationship when we were discussing marriage. I would be perfectly happy never hearing these words in sequence again in my life. Even when someone utters them in a wholly different context, my body tenses up; a pain shoots through my chest and stomach.

Why Facebook Banned This Cancer Survivor's Photos
What Would You Name Esquire's "Fiction For Men"?
LOOK: Women Show Off Body Diversity In Swimwear
Meet The Woman Who Married Herself
Does This Dating Advice Hurt Your Chances For Love?
BLOG POSTS
Arianna Huffington: Help Me Nominate Five Glamour Women of the Year
As an advisory board member of Glamour Women of the Year, I have the privilege of nominating five inspiring women -- or groups of women -- who have made an impact in 2012. And I'd love to hear your suggestions.
Holly Sidell: Why Didn't He Call?
I know how awful that is; that sinking feeling in your stomach, the heat flashes or chills running through your body when you realize a few days, weeks or months have gone by and he hasn't called.
Judith Greenberg, Ph.D.: Learning to Drive Again
I let my driver's license expire. For years, it didn't seem like such a big deal. Frankly, not driving had some nice benefits: Riding in the passenger's seat was the one time in my life I could relax.
Women & Co: Rise to a Leadership Position in 7 Steps
Leadership is earned. It is the sum total of your words and actions -- the interactions, behaviors, qualities and decisions you make every day.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top