Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Why I'm Jealous Of Divorcées

Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Sometimes I am jealous of divorced women. Oh, not for the reason you might think; not because they've had at least one husband and I've had none. I feel jealous of divorced women because they have more social capital than I do.
Readers Reveal Why They Cheated
Is Kevin Jonas' Marriage Doomed?
Help! What Happens To My Life Insurance Policy After Divorce?
WATCH: How A Marriage Can Survive Multiple Affairs
Mena Suvari Opens Up About Being A 'Two-Time Divorcee'
BLOG POSTS
Judith Wallerstein: What Nobody Tells You About Post-Divorce Parenting
Parenting changes after divorce. Often it's harder
Lisa Marie Wilson: Why I Laughed Through My Divorce
Two weeks after I moved out of my second husband's house, I learned that I had cancer. So now, when people tell me they're thinking of divorce, I tell them to get a full-body scan first.
Rosalind Sedacca: How To Fix Parenting Mistakes Post-Divorce
Whether you got divorced several weeks ago or it's been several years since your split, most of us can acknowledge that we've made some mistakes.
Denise Albert: Divorce Diaries: Why I'm Chronicling My Split
We both deserve to be happy. We both deserve another chance. Our kids deserve to grow up in homes without tension, without arguments, without parents who are angry that they are still together.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top