Monday, May 7, 2012

Why I'm Happy To Be Single Forever

Monday, May 7, 2012
It's been six months since my third husband moved out. After noting all of the feelings and the extra workload, I've decided to make a personal checklist of things I need from a man and things I don't.
5 Outrageous Celebrity Child Support Payments
You Told Us: Moms' Best Breakup Advice
Can I Stay On My Ex's Health Insurance Plan?
Will Smith Slams Divorce Rumors
Why Stepmoms Get Shafted On Mother's Day
BLOG POSTS
MaryEllen Linnehan: Getting Divorced After 50? 5 Things You Need To Know
For women, divorce over 50 can present unique challenges: financial, emotional, social, medical. These women are entering their new lives often on particularly treacherous ground.
Jena Kingsley: The Perks Of Being A Family Of Two
An incomplete family was a rarity in the Magic Kingdom. People all around us, including families we talked to in line would ask, "Is it just the two of you?"
Debbi Dickinson: The Art Of Not Arguing With Your Ex
Once you enter the divorce process, the relationship between the couple changes immediately.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top