Monday, May 7, 2012

What I'm Finally Telling My Mom..Top Virginity Myths..Just Friends?

Monday, May 7, 2012
"Doesn't your mom ever just annoy you?" I was at a bar with a few friends last year, and the discussion had moved to our families, specifically our mothers. The friend who posed this question had a relationship with her parents that would be enviable to many, but she allowed that sometimes her mom could really get on her nerves. Why didn't she call more? When would she meet someone? She wondered if my experience was similar, and I wondered how it sounded when I said, "Not really."
How Virginity Myths Harm Women
Why Male-Female Friendship Is So Tricky
'Girls' Episode 4 Chat: Hannah's Speech Makes Us Proud
5 Things To Know About France's New 'First Lady'
Fortune 500 List Boasts Record Number Of Female CEOs
BLOG POSTS
Yashar Ali: Why You Should Think Twice Before You Praise Someone For Losing Weight
We almost think it rude if we don't say something about someone's weight loss -- as if we aren't acknowledging his or her hard work.
Vivian Diller, Ph.D.: Bridging the Authenticity Gap: What Does Real Beauty Look Like?
Together we are recognizing the negative impact that unrealistic beauty has on body image and self-esteem -- and together we are finally saying, "we have had enough."
Zoƫ Triska: If You Use This Word, People Will Think You're Stupid
I have something to admit: I am guilty of a horrible crime.
Daylle Deanna Schwartz: Changing Etiquette Between the Sexes
Women want equal rights, but some expect old standards to prevail when it suits their needs.
Heidi Brod: The Beginning of the End of My Culinary School Adventure
I made 84 recipes and spent over 100 hours in the kitchen. I did it at the risk of my marriage (Con Ed turned my electricity off twice), my children's well-being and in the face of turning 40.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top