Thursday, May 10, 2012

WATCH: Rihanna admits to breaking down over her 'crazy schedule'

Thursday, May 10, 2012
Rihanna - who was rushed to hospital this week suffering from exhaustion and dehydration - has opened up about how she once broke down because of her 'crazy schedule' in a brand new behind-the-scenes video CLICK THE PIC OF RIRI TO WATCH THE VIDEO...


PICS: Una's Right Royal Do
GOSS: Brangelina's Ethnic Nuptials
PICS: Joey And Arg Wear Pink Outfits For Night Out
GOSS: Mark's Hollywood Dream
PICS: What's Going On With LiLo's Face?
BLOG POSTS
Myleene Klass: My Unbelievable Experiences With Build it for Babies
I visited Bangladesh in January and think I must have left a little piece of my heart with the amazing mothers and children over there who have to battle for everything to survive. I met women with little beautiful kids exactly the same age as mine, yet half the size and gravely ill. Their stories were just completely heartbreaking and made me want to scoop all of the babies up and bring them home with me. It struck me what a lottery life was, and how I could have just as easily been born into a very different world.
Cesar Millan: 'Dirty Dog Boy' to Dog Whisperer: It Gets Better
2012-05-08-videopull.jpgIt doesn't matter what it is, bullies will find something different about you and try to make your life hard.
Noel Gallagher: Tales From the Middle of Nowhere (Vol. 2): Where Someone Wants to Adopt Me
Yes comrades... so... Buenos Aires? F***ing great show. It always is in that place. It never disappoints. Big crowd, about 10,000!! Just like the old days (man)!!
Alan_McGee: Embarking on Making My First Movie 'Kubricks' and My Possible Return to the Music Industry
Escalier 39, my new film company with Dean Cavanagh, makes its first real-life movie next month Kubricks which will be shot in the grounds of my gaff in Wales... The musical with Irvine Welsh and Dean Cavanagh now looks back on and as I write, meetings are being put in place to get it moving along...and speaking of meetings, I am also going to meet some people in Japan who want to bring me back into music.
Noel Gallagher: Tales From the Middle of Nowhere (Vol. 2): Madness in Paraguay
Had a nice little (I say little but it was perfectly adequate) bra slung onstage!! Always a treat. One side of it was a sequinned Paraguayan flag... the other a sequinned Union Jack!! And in that wonderful moment our two great nations had never been closer.
Advertisement
ON TWITTER

You have received this Huffington Post UK newsletter from AOL (UK) Limited, who provides the Huffington Post UK.
You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time, by updating preferences on your account page.
Privacy Policy  |  The Huffington Post UK is provided by AOL (UK) Limited.
© AOL (UK) Limited its affiliates and licensors.
AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top