Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The 'Vibrator Movie'.. Why We Love Paul Rudd.. Breasts Sell Anything

Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Since I've been 30 for over a week now, I decided it was time to reflect on this monumental occasion in my young life. Here are a few of my reflections after three decades on this crazy planet:

Reflection #10: I am impressed with myself for simply 'getting by.'

Since graduating, I've supported myself with limited credit card debt (<$6k) and without relying on things like antidepressants. This is probably a better track record than at least 40% of the American population. I'm going at life full-out, experiencing it all without numbing it or dumbing it down. Every day. That makes me proud.
'It's Not Your Competition, Dude': 'Hysteria' Director Talks Vibrators
INFOGRAPHIC: The Most Important Doctors To See In Your 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s
7 Things Women Want From Sex (SURVEY)
The Single Best Thing About Paul Rudd
WATCH: Ad Proves Breasts Will Be Used To Sell Anything
BLOG POSTS
Amanda de Cadenet: What You Didn't Know About Diane von Furstenberg
Despite not originally having an idea of what profession she'd like to pursue, Diane held strong to her strong knowledge of who she is as a person and allowed that to guide her.
Scott Mendelson: Why The Avengers May Be This Summer's Most Pro-Woman Blockbuster
The way Joss Whedon and company present their female superheros merits acknowledgment primarily because of what they don't do. In short, they don't draw one damn bit of attention to it.
Maryjane Fahey: Top 8 Dating Red Flags for Real-Life Single Girls
My maternal instincts were outed yet again as I watched another episode of Girls. I know these girls. I am surrounded by them in real life. I want to save them all.
Meredith Israel Thomas: Grieving for Who I Was Before Cancer
I always thought you could only grieve after you lost someone who died or a friendship that ended, but I have recently learned that I am grieving for who I was before cancer.
Agustin Fuentes: 7 Sex Myths Debunked
Gender is a powerful reality; it is the perception and expectation of differences between males and females and it shapes both our bodies and our society. Gender differences are real and important, but they are not hard wired or even static. So let's bust some of those myths.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top