Friday, May 4, 2012

'They Don't Understand'

Friday, May 4, 2012
Will.i.am may have run into trouble for spending more time looking at this phone than at the contestants during last weekend's instalment of The Voice, but he's got plenty to say to HuffPostUK about his tweets, who he's sending them to, and why he does it...

Click on the pic of Will to read the whole story, and Will's one-word verdict on Cheryl Cole's latest look...
WATCH: Bieber's All Grown Up In Boyfriend Video, Finally Here!
WEEKEND TV: Planet Earth Live = Some Un-Bear-Ably Cute Photos
HINT: The Doc's Surprising Reaction To Sherlock's Shock Return
THE VOICE: Jessie J's Admission
What's Timbers Still Ashamed Of?
BLOG POSTS
Noel Gallagher: Tales From the Middle of Nowhere (Vol. 2) - The Next One Was Fully Booked Leaving Me Stranded!
The next day I had a video shoot for my new single... I played the part of a slightly hungover grumpy northern taxi driver which is just as well as that's exactly what I felt like. I feel it's some of my best work and most definitely worthy of at least one Bafta. That actress Mischa Barton was in it too. Nice girl. City fan would you believe!?!?
Joanna Lumley: Why I'm Shwopping
I love clothes. As many of you will suspect I love dressing up and going out. I am sure that I am as guilty as the next person for hoarding and thinking 'oh I will get another year out of that item". Then it sits at the back of the closet alone for another year. I think I will be lonesome if I throw out my old coat or jumper. This new Shwopping campaign is helping me with these little daily dramas. So just what is this Shwopping idea and why am I so interested in all your old shirts, shorts, bras and underwear?
Chris Jancelewicz: The Avengers - Rating The Movie's Superheroes
Some of the Avengers hit their character's mark better than others. Who lights up the screen the most? Who do we really end up caring about? Here, in a very particular order, are rankings for the Avengers.
Philip White: The Mary Beard-AA Gill-Samantha-Brick Fiasco - Since When Do We Need Miss World Historians?
I have long feared that most people don't want to watch TV to learn, but rather to receive their daily dose of scandal, gossip, sports stats, and, if they want to be really daring, politically polarised polemic - combined, the true opiate of the masses. AA Gill's ill-conceived words only further this assumption.
Frisky and Mannish: The Voice Versus BGT Great Talent Debate - The Crew
F&M are back once more to look at one of the most crucial debates being addressed right now: is The Voice better than Britain's Got Talent?
Advertisement

You have received this Huffington Post UK newsletter from AOL (UK) Limited, who provides the Huffington Post UK.
You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time, by updating preferences on your account page.
Privacy Policy  |  The Huffington Post UK is provided by AOL (UK) Limited.
© AOL (UK) Limited its affiliates and licensors.
AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top