Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Suddenly, Mom Needed Me..Make-Up Sex Is Like Cocaine?..How Vogue Is Ahead Of Seventeen

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
You might think that having a fulfilling relationship with your mother gets easier with age. This seems intuitive to women these days as we have more templates to choose from when forming intimate bonds with people in our lives. Having a fulfilling adult relationship with your mother offers profound life epiphanies -- but for many of us, that bond doesn't just happen. We don't innately know how to form it, and instinct doesn't push us toward it. It takes work.
Make-Up Sex Is 'Not That Different' From Cocaine?
WATCH: Can This App Detect Your Sexual Compatibility?
What Vogue Is Doing Better Than Seventeen
The 'Gilmore Girls' Cast: Where Are They Now?
How I Quit My Job And Rowed Across 3 Oceans
BLOG POSTS
Claire Fordham: S#*! My Mom Says
If Oscar Wilde was right and all women become like their mothers, you can forgive me for feeling a little anxious after my parents' last trip to Los Angeles, where my sister and I live.
Nell Merlino: On Being Your Own CEO
Fantastic news from The Wall Street Journal: More companies are grooming more women for the CEO's chair. Finally!
Mia Farrow: Making Mother's Day More Meaningful: A Different Way to Spend $14.6 Billion
Mother's Day is our chance to honor the women who bind families together and raise children from babies to adulthood.
Kathleen Kinmont: The 'Do I Really Need A Man?' Checklist
It's been six months since my third husband moved out. After noting all of the feelings and the extra workload, I've decided to make a checklist of things I need from a man and things I don't.
Ekaterina Walter: Everything We Know About Gender Communication Is Wrong
Lots of women like to chat about their feelings. Lots of men don't. But the minute we start insisting that men are this way and women are that way, we actually understand each other less.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top