Monday, May 28, 2012

State Of Sex In Canada.. How Curry Helps Immunity.. 50 Tastes From Toronto

Monday, May 28, 2012
In results released by the Durex Sexual Wellbeing Global Survey, it was found that 84 per cent of men in Canada can reach an orgasm -- but only 31 per cent of women do.
How Curry Spice Helps The Immune System Kill Bacteria
What Does Toronto Taste Like?
Will And Kate Reportedly Taking Part In Anti-Kidnap Training
LOOK: 9-Year-Old Calls Out Game Of Life On Inherent Unfairness
The Temperature Is Rising .. How Does It Affect Health?
BLOG POSTS
Bud Sambasivam: Are Women More Ready Than Men to be Parents?
My wife Sarah's ovaries joined our Saturday morning lattés when she hit 30. Lacking in vocabulary, but clear in message, they cried one word, "BABY!" I took notice and wondered if women were naturally more ready to be parents than their male partners, or did they just feel more pressure because of the incessant tick-tock of their biological clock?
Claire Penhorwood: Can Love Cross a Border?
For my fiancé and I, the challenge is not planning our perfect day surrounded by our friends and family. The challenge is maneuvering our way through the bureaucracy of Canadian and American immigration, with the hopes of calling the same place home sooner rather than later.
Departures Magazine: The World's Top Tasting Menus (PHOTOS)
The beauty of tasting menus is how much they vary from restaurant to restaurant and chef to chef.
Natasha Burton: Facebook Weddings: Why I Can't Really Hate Facebooking Brides
But lest these remarks paint me as an irritated, bitter (no, I'm not yet married myself) observer of this behavior, I should let you in on a little secret: I'm going to give all these Facebook-updating gals a run for their money when it's my turn.
Tracy McMillan: Why You're Still Not Married
I am here with four ALL NEW REASONS why you're still not married. And don't think just because you're one of the first six reasons - or even because you're already married - you can disregard this.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top