Tuesday, May 1, 2012

See the amazing 'cat beard' lady

Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Just when you think you've seen everything the internet has to offer, you come across something truly special. Today, it's the awesomeness that is 'Cat Beard Lady'.

Click on the image above to see the full picture -
and click on the links below for more great comedy
WATCH: May Day Morris Dancing Fail
The Latest Internet Crazes For Sun Readers
WATCH: Dog Guards Owner's Bike
More Ideas For The Man Planning Titanic II
VIRAL VIDEOS: April's Biggest Fails
BLOG POSTS
Shappi Khorsandi: Why I'm Supporting War on Want
I'm fighting jet lag after returning from touring Australia, though still can't wait for my gig on Tuesday
Lynne Parker: Can Women Be Funny at Work?
It's my personal view that all the while the men are busy bantering with each other at work they are missing out on some of the richest, funniest and, dare I say, filthiest observational comedy that comes naturally to women. The men don't get a look in! Humour is very definitely part of a women's method of communicating but we do it our way!
Will Porter: #TTT: Terrible Twitter Trends
If Twitter trends are an insight into the mind of its users then I fear that we are a mass of witless, sexist, racist, sycophantic celebrity stalkers who do nothing but watch reality TV and third rate children's films.
Ronnie Joice: The War On Drug Addicts
Russell Brand speaks sense. It's important that people recognise this, because it would be so easy to dismiss him. He's a comedian, therefore he masks a lot of his own serious emotions and insecurities in self-ridicule and jokes.
David Whittam: My Camino Hell: Part Two
Well, I've been back from Spain for a week and half, sitting on this blog while I gathered my thoughts and weighed up the experience I just put myself through. Unfortunately, my thoughts all amount to pretty much one thing - I walked over a F*****G MOUNTAIN.
Advertisement

You have received this Huffington Post UK newsletter from AOL (UK) Limited, who provides the Huffington Post UK.
You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time, by updating preferences on your account page.
Privacy Policy  |  The Huffington Post UK is provided by AOL (UK) Limited.
© AOL (UK) Limited its affiliates and licensors.
AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top