Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PICS: Ouch! Which celeb got a sunburnt bum on her hols?

Wednesday, May 9, 2012
We all know that Essex is all about the vajazzles, the extensions and, most importantly, the deep mahogany tans. But a certain TOWIE star might be regretting ditching the fake bake in favour of trying to get a natural glow. CLICK THE PIC ABOVE TO FIND OUT WHO IT IS...

BAGGERS BITES: Tyra's Fright Night
PICS: Kylie's Saucy Night Out
GOSS: The Only Way Is... Olly
PICS: Could They Bey Any Cuter?
PICS: Is Everything OK With Rihanna?
BLOG POSTS
Noel Gallagher: Tales From the Middle of Nowhere (Vol. 2): Where Someone Wants to Adopt Me
Yes comrades... so... Buenos Aires? F***ing great show. It always is in that place. It never disappoints. Big crowd, about 10,000!! Just like the old days (man)!!
Collette Walsh: ITV Daybreak's New Hosts - Is Aled Jones the New Terry Wogan?
Aled Jones is incredibly well-loved and has been a presence on our screens since he was a child star and international chorister. Who cannot remember Walking in the Air and his cherubic, angelic little face, crooked teeth and sensible hair-cut?
Joanna Lumley: Why I'm Shwopping
I love clothes. As many of you will suspect I love dressing up and going out. I am sure that I am as guilty as the next person for hoarding and thinking 'oh I will get another year out of that item". Then it sits at the back of the closet alone for another year. I think I will be lonesome if I throw out my old coat or jumper. This new Shwopping campaign is helping me with these little daily dramas. So just what is this Shwopping idea and why am I so interested in all your old shirts, shorts, bras and underwear?
Noel Gallagher: Tales From the Middle of Nowhere (Vol. 2): Latin American Adventures
So... Rio? F**k me! What an unbelievable night. A truly special gig. Not because of anything I did I hasten to add - I played AND sang like sh*t!! But them kids man!?!? It was just a privilege to have been there never mind on the stage AND I got in for free. (I know the bass player innit?)
Noel Gallagher: Tales From the Middle of Nowhere (Vol. 2): Strange Cats These Brazilians
So, Sao Paolo. What a spectacle. The crowd (or some of them at least) were waving yellow and green balloons as we took to the stage. Looked mega. Great atmosphere. Lots of very amusing banners, signs, placards etc. Here's but a few examples...
Advertisement

You have received this Huffington Post UK newsletter from AOL (UK) Limited, who provides the Huffington Post UK.
You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time, by updating preferences on your account page.
Privacy Policy  |  The Huffington Post UK is provided by AOL (UK) Limited.
© AOL (UK) Limited its affiliates and licensors.
AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top