Monday, May 21, 2012

'My Last Baby'.. 21 Stars Who Breastfeed.. Little Girl's Funny Note

Monday, May 21, 2012
My husband is the introverted type, so out of respect for his privacy, I'd like to talk to you about his vasectomy.

We put it off longer than we should have. I guess the ideal time might have been between baby no. 2 and baby no. 3, but we're super happy with the one that slid underneath the closing door, all Indiana Jones-style: "Waaaaiiiiit you have one moooore!" But at some point you have to just make the arbitrary decision that you're done meeting new offspring.

The Condition Nearly 1 In 4 Teens Are Being Diagnosed With
3 Minutes That Define My Sons -- And Me
Best Moments in Breastfeeding: Celebrity Edition
What I Miss Most Now That I'm A Mom
LOOK: 8-Year-Old's Note To Dad Is Hilarious (And Wise)
BLOG POSTS
Karith Foster: What You NEVER Expect When You're Expecting
There aren't enough websites or cute movies out there to have prepared me for some of this.
Alex McCord: Top 5 Ways to (Temporarily) Ditch Your Kids
Ruth Neubauer: Signing with Your Baby
Sign language is a natural way to help communication in the first year or so of life.
LearnVest: The Top 10 Money Pitfalls Moms Should Watch Out For
No matter how awesome parents are, we're still human. And sometimes we even run out of time to think about how we handle our money.
Wendy Fontaine: What I Miss Most About My Daughter's First Years
Some days, I lay next to her in bed in our new apartment, wondering when the sorrow of divorce would stop. I wondered whether we would survive.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top