Monday, May 7, 2012

Lessons From The Barefoot Girl At The Playground

Monday, May 7, 2012
My husband Andy had an early softball game tonight so the kids and I met him there to cheer him on. And by cheer him on I mean I tried to catch him at bat at least once while watching four-year-old Sophie climb all over the bleachers and feeding tiny cut-up grapes (dinner) to her tw-year-old twin brothers. Near the softball there's a nice playground area, and Sophie knows this. I think Andy was only into his second inning when I finally gave in to Sophie's pleading and took the kids to the swings.

Do Stepmoms Get Shafted On Mother's Day?
Woman Gives Birth 5 Hours After Finding Out She Was Pregnant
New Noninvasive Prenatal Test Coming Soon
WATCH: 'SNL' Takes On 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'
Speak Up For Kids Who Struggle With Mental Health Issues
BLOG POSTS
Lisa Belkin: Threatened With Arrest -- Because I Was Flying With A Child?
Had I walked through with my suitcase, purse, and muffin on my own, I would have been treated like I always am -- a frequent business flyer. But I was with a 2-year-old, and a mother who looked a bit like a Sherpa...
Monica Medina: The Best Mom, Probably
I am probably the best mom ever. At least that's what my son told me in a text he sent me to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. Really? Probably the best mom?
Karith Foster: S#!t You Should NEVER Say to Your Pregnant Wife!
I didn't immediately start yelling at my husband. I did stare in silence for a good 5-7 seconds, giving him ample time to retract his statement. He did not. And that is when I lost my mind.
Christine Carter, PhD: Top 10 Qualities of a Good Mother
re you a great mama? Do you have a great mom? Are you married to one? At the very least, I know you know a great mother. Which of these qualities are your -- or her -- particular strengths?
Michelle Lamar: 5 Absolute Rules of Raising Teenagers
If you haven't experienced the third circle of hell in parenting, a.k.a parenting a teenager, you might want to skip this blog post.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top