Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I've Never Felt Like An Adult..FLOTUS Charms Jon Stewart..'Fatkini' Blogger Speaks Out

Wednesday, May 30, 2012
I think I thought that getting married would have necessarily turned me into an adult if I weren't one before walking down the aisle. Maybe it's actually immature to think that dressing up like a virginal princess in an effort to demand all eyes on me for a day would make me more and not less mature. Regardless, buying a house and a car and giving birth to a couple of kids afterward should have been sound indicators that I am, in fact, a grown-up.
WATCH: 'Fatkini' Blogger Talks Body Acceptance
How One Girl's Seventeen Protest Grew 75,000 Strong
WATCH: Is This How Women Feel About Their 30s?
The Strange Effect Men's Hands May Have On Women
WATCH: Michelle Obama Charms John Stewart
BLOG POSTS
James Franco: A Dude's Take on 'Girls'
I've read comments about Girls that said, in a nutshell, "I like the show, but I can't see me in the show." I feel the same way. The guys in the show are the biggest bunch of losers I've ever seen.
Kayt Sukel: 50 Shades of Grey (Matter): How Science is Defying BDSM Stereotypes
Science suggests BDSM is not wrong or dangerous, but rather one of the natural variations found in the complex world of human sexuality.
Keli Goff: Did Michelle Obama Make a Major Misstep with Beyonce?
In an interview with People magazine, when asked if she could be anyone in the world, the first lady replied "Beyonce." While I thought it was a slightly odd response, I assumed that maybe I was simply being too square.
Barbara & Shannon Kelley: You Rule Breaker, You
If rules were made to be broken, why are so many of us so afraid of breaking them?
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top