Monday, May 21, 2012

I Hid My Breakup.. Ryan Gosling, The Book.. Why We'll Miss Kristen Wiig

Monday, May 21, 2012
My first question when my parents separated (I was 11) was, "Can we just not tell anyone?" There was something about the dismantling that felt too public. To split seemed shameful.

So I consider it a matter of some pride that in my own breakups, I haven't had the impulse to conceal the end, including the most recent.

Why These Ordinary Photos Of Women Are So Shocking
'Girls' Episode 6: You Can Always Go Home Again
Women's Reactions To Kristen Wiig's Emotional 'SNL' Goodbye
The One Book You Need To Buy This Summer
BLOG POSTS
Marlo Thomas: Room for Two: Phil and I Celebrate 32 Years of Marriage
In celebration of romance and commitment, here's a look at some of Phil's and my personal photos, as well as a collection of celebrity couples who have defied the odds and stayed in the zone.
Natasha Scripture: Should We Dumb Ourselves Down?
It was my great aunt who first got this idea into my head. I was getting ready to go to graduate school when she said, "Never let a man know you're smarter than him. He won't want to marry you."
Julie Flynn Badal: Facebook Interruptus
My addiction to Facebook hit a breaking point. It was time to go cold turkey. And I learned my need for connection and privacy are in constant competition on social media, and Facebook can't resolve either need in a satisfactory way.
Tamara Shayne Kagel: Why Privileged White Girls Need Real Jobs
There was nothing they could've said to teach me the value of money. All they could do was kick me out with a college degree in hand, offer to keep me on the family plan and hope for the best.
Laura Dave: 7 Days to A Better Breakup
Here is a seven-day plan to help make that first week after a breakup as pain-free as possible.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top