Thursday, May 10, 2012

House Prices Down In BC.. Hellenic Handbasket.. Bacteria Build Hard Drives?

Thursday, May 10, 2012
Canada's youth are still struggling with a recession, even as the country's job picture is improving, says a new study.
Canada's House Prices Still Roaring -- Except In One Province
Hellenic Handbasket
Surprise! Green Charities NOT Biggest Recipients Of Foreign Cash
Will Bacteria Build Better Hard Drives?
NDP MPP Proposes More Protection For Condo Owners
BLOG POSTS
Sean X: The Mobile Signature: 'Please excsue typoo's'
I am a communication purist, in that I believe the most important aspect of communication is understanding by the recipient, not precision in its delivery. However, you must ask yourself. How does a signature line serve me? It too is to provide communication. So be careful.
Judy Farah: Do You Have a Work Spouse? Why They May Be Good, and Maybe Not So Good for You
Yes, truth and trust. I have a male work friend who is the only one I trust to edit my blogs. Everyone else just tells me they're good. I trust this guy to tell me exactly where the faults are -- in my blog or in me.
Carol Pierson Holding: A Better Idea for Branding Public Transit
So if a car's experience is so fundamentally different than riding transit, what parallel experience can we plumb for joyous attributes? I would propose we look for a model to long-distance trains and their sense of possibility and romance, not the raw sex of cars.
Kathy Buckworth: For Mommy Bloggers Your Online Reputation is Your Newborn Child
Many bloggers have relationships with brands in the form of an ad on their website, running a Twitter chat contest, or doing product reviews. But now they're looking for more lucrative opportunities to act as the brand voice, or spokesperson. Here are their top three mistakes!
Debra Goldblatt-Sadowski: 10 Tips to Get Your Brandname Out There on the Cheap
Connecting with your target market by incorporating publicity efforts into your day-to-day operations is increasingly important in an uncertain economy, even if you can't afford to hire an agency, or consultant just yet. Here are some useful tips small business teams can implement to stand out in the crowd.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top