Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hot Summer Tours.. Retirement's Golden Trinity.. Beauty Double Standard

Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Summer concert season is upon us, but one band made news last week for taking itself out of the jam-packed line up. The 70s hair metal band Van Halen "postponed" all their shows after June 26. New Orleans will be the band's last stop; about 30 tour dates have been dropped with no comment from the band or concert promoter, Live Nation.

We hope the show does in fact go on. But just in case it doesn't, we have a list of great acts lined up to keep you rocking through the summer in the U.S. and abroad (just in case your plans for the warmer months take you across the pond).
3 Things You Must Have In Retirement
PHOTOS: 20 Hollywood Marriages That Have Endured 25 Years Or More
Saying Goodbye To My Kids: 'I Am Their Living Scrapbook'
Why Does The Media Care About Hillary's Glasses?
PHOTOS: You Won't Recognize Tilda Swinton
BLOG POSTS
Newton N. Minow: Caro Is Right About LBJ: I Know, I Was There
Simply put, the LBJ I knew hungered for power, and knew he knew how to use it. The Kennedy I knew grudgingly but genuinely admired LBJ's ability. Robert Caro's book reminded me of a sad conversation I had with LBJ during the time he was languishing in the vice presidency.
Judi Freedman: Cheers To The Graduate
My son D, my baby boy who I gave birth to 22 years ago this week, graduated from college. At his graduation ceremony, I took in every word that each speaker had to say.
Myra Demeter: My Husband Has a Harem!
this is Tuesday it must be Lisa. If this is Thursday it must be Gretchen. If this is Monday, Wednesday or Friday, it must be Vivian. These are the women in Dan's life today.
Marlo Thomas: Room for Two: Phil and I Celebrate 32 Years of Marriage
In celebration of romance and commitment, here's a look at some of Phil's and my personal photos, as well as a collection of celebrity couples who have defied the odds and stayed in the zone.
Marjorie Hope Rothstein: My Affair with/Addiction to Yoga, Part II
My affair with/addiction to Yoga is my path to experiencing the life force within us all.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top