Thursday, May 10, 2012

France's 'First Lady': I've Never Worn Designer Fashion

Thursday, May 10, 2012
When Francois Hollande won the French presidential election this past Sunday, many turned their attention to Valerie Trierweiler, Hollande's girlfriend and France's next "first lady."

In a new interview with The Times, Trierweiler admits that she hasn't yet embraced high fashion, saying, "For the moment I dress in prêt-à-porter...I have never worn dresses by grands couturiers."

She also tells The Times offhand about her recent weight gain. And how does she feel about comparisons to Michelle Obama?
PHOTOS: Snooki Gets A Makeunder!
WATCH: Anna Wintour Makes Fun Of Stephen Colbert's Clothes
PHOTOS: Makeup Mistake?
WATCH: Meet The Newest Victoria's Secret Angel...
PHOTOS: See The Stylish Moms Of HuffPost Staffers!
BLOG POSTS
Matthew David Hopkins: 5 Tips for a Mother's Day Breakfast She'll Remember Forever
Create a luxurious, leisurely morning for mom, where she can relax in bed for hours -- and come out feeling truly pampered.
Jesse Garza: It Takes A Village!
Always be proactive, not reactive, when it comes to your personal style. Maintain a bank of resources you can rely on in case of emergencies or for when you may need something handled in a pinch.
Donna Karan: This Is What Being a Mother Looks Like
In honor of Mother's Day, I want to invite you to join me on this journey of advocating for all mothers everywhere. It is an act of love, it is a celebration of life and it is a promise for an inspired tomorrow.
Barbara Hannah Grufferman: Gifts That Give: What This Post50 Mom Really Wants
Combining online shopping with social good, Gifts that Give lets shoppers purchase upscale products at regular retail prices and donates $1 out of every $5 they spend to any cause of their choice.
Lisa Belkin: The President As Parent
Like Obama, my children magnify and inform and give meaning to everything I do. And if I had the power to transform the debate on same sex marriage in this country, I'm pretty sure I would be thinking of my sons as I did so
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top