Monday, May 7, 2012

Does Cutting Your Hair Really Make It Grow Faster?

This week, we're investigating the theory that regular trims lead to hair growth. Elizabeth Cunnane Phillips, a trichologist at the Philip Kingsley Clinic in New York City who has been studying hair and scalp health for over 22 years, breaks it down for us.
THE PATTERN THAT GOES WITH EVERYTHING (AND 7 WAYS TO WEAR IT)
FIND THE BEST TOPPER FOR YOUR FACE SHAPE
GUESS WHICH SWEET TREAT INSPIRED THIS DIY MANICURE?
KERATIN MADE MY HAIR FALL OUT! A CAUTIONARY TALE
LOOK OF THE DAY: THE PERFECT DERBY ENSEMBLE?
BLOG POSTS
JENNIFER TRESS | WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO BE ... DON DRAPER'S MOTHER-IN-LAW?
When I grow up, I want to be Julia Ormond. Not the unsatisfied booze-swilling character she plays on Mad Men but the woman herself. A woman who appears comfortable in her own skin, even as she ages.
GRAYSON HANDY | MOMMIE DEAREST CELEBRATING MOM ON MAY 13TH
Mother's Day is the second busiest holidays for florists (behind Valentine's Day. Here are a few tips I suggest when ordering flowers for mom
BONNI BRODNICK | IS BLACK A FASHION NO-NO AFTER MAY 1ST?
I looked at my chic mom and realized that she was far more fashionable than I'd ever be. My snow boots were hardly put away and here was my mother wearing turquoise Tory Burch ballet flats.
SUSAN MICHALS | GET READY FOR GATSBY WEAR! JOHANNA JOHNSON'S LUXURIOUS NEW COLLECTION
This week, New Zealander Johanna Johnson unveiled her "Luxor" collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Australia -- apparently she was cherry picked by MB, joining designers like Narciso Rodriguez and Monique Lhuillier who have presented in previous years.
CHRISTOPHER KEMP | BEAUTY INGREDIENT: THEY PUT WHAT IN PERFUME?
For more than a year, I trudged along remote, windswept coastlines, visiting metropolitan beaches and remote islands, as I tried to find even the smallest fragrant nugget of ambergris. Along the way, I met and interviewed perfumers, organic chemists, oceanographers and historians.
Advertisement

To be removed from ths newsletter, to update your subscription preferences, or to recieve your newsletter, please visit our Subscription center. If you received this email from a friend, subscribe to the newsletter here.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top