Thursday, May 31, 2012

Celebrity Scoop: Keira Knightley's Cozy PDA, Beyonce's Weight Loss And More

Thursday, May 31, 2012
Keira Knightley and fiance James Righton are basking in the glow of their forthcoming nuptials. The adorable couple was spotted in London Wednesday evening, catching a cab after a posh dinner out.
Kim KardashianGets 'Wet & Wild' In New Bikini Pics
Emmy Rossum Talks Side Boob & Nudity Contract For 'Shameless'
Snooki Tweets High School Photos
Beyonce's Dramatic Weight Loss
'Real Housewives' Banned From Making 'Funny Or Die' Video
BLOG POSTS
Phil Donahue: One of Nature's Most Fascinating Dramas
My brain caught fire the moment I first saw a Purple Martin, fluttering like a humming bird, diving like an osprey and performing eye-popping aerial maneuvers beyond the imagination of the world's best ballet dancers. What in the world are they dong up there?
Chris Powell: The Road to Transformation: 7 Steps to a Healthy Weight Loss Journey
As with any journey, if you start with an honest desire, create a plan and are prepared, you'll be able to overcome obstacles, stay on course, and successfully reach your destination.
Ricki Lake: Join Team Ricki for Our LIVE Interactive Production Meeting
One of the key goals for my new talk show has been to create a conversation that is entirely inclusive. With social media, my team and I have been able to start this dialogue with all of you even before our September premiere.
Marshall Fine: Josh Lucas: No Hide Away From Tides of Career
Lucas is under no illusion that Hide Away is a mainstream film. But he enjoyed taking the risks inherent in making an independent film with a very personal point of view.
James Franco: A Dude's Take on Girls
I've read comments about Girls that said, in a nutshell, "I like the show, but I can't see me in the show." I feel the same way. The guys in the show are the biggest bunch of losers I've ever seen.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top