Monday, May 21, 2012

The Biggest Delusion Couples Have About Splitting Up

Monday, May 21, 2012
Here's how most of us who are thinking about leaving our marriage imagine divorce will be like: We've had it with our partner and we think -- finally, freedom.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Pays Maria Shriver The Ultimate Compliment
The 21 Worst Ways To Dump Someone
Katy Perry Debuts Breakup Anthem
Is Your Ex Letting The Kids Watch Too Much TV? How To Deal
The Taboo Type Of Sexual Encounter That Can Save Your Marriage
BLOG POSTS
Todd Sawyer: Would You Stay In A Broken Marriage?
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I think being married should involve the same bed, even if one of you is a snorer.
Denise Albert: Why Did I Turn A Blind Eye To Our Finances?
I will never forget when my parents got divorced and my mom, who was totally involved in my parents' finances, gave very me clear advice: that no matter who I married, I needed to be on top of everything, including all the finances.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top