Wednesday, May 9, 2012

'Avengers' Sequel, A-Trak On MCA, 'The Voice' & Much More

Wednesday, May 9, 2012
It's the type of story we have to write, but you saw this coming: "Avengers" is officially getting a sequel. Disney announced Tuesday afternoon that the second ensemble superhero film is already in development.

It's shockingly unsurprising news, for two main reasons: One, there's a post-credits scene at the end of "Marvel's The Avengers" that hints at a future film and, two, the first movie made the most money over an opening weekend in the history of motion pictures. Click through for all the details.
'VOICE' OF AMERICA
Sarandon & Daughter Team For 'Mother's Day'
LISTEN: The Beach Boys' New Song, Reunion Shows
Iron Man's Newest Leading Lady?
Aretha Franklin Gets A Big Honor
BLOG POSTS
A-Trak: Yauch Rocked: Raised by the Beasties
There is usually one band you can look back on and think "these guys raised me, they remained the definition of cool throughout the years, I wanted to be like them and studied everything they did." For me, and for many others across generations, that was the Beastie Boys.
Samantha Zalaznick: Mad Men Recap: 'It's Not Dying'
I loved this episode. It was fast-paced, it was funny, it was deep and it had the Beatles.
Marshall Fine: Annals of the Overrated: Zooey Deschanel
Between her cloyingly unfunny sitcom, New Girl, and her ubiquitous iPhone 4 commercials, she's way overfulfilled my daily -- nay, annual or even lifetime -- recommended dosage of Zooey Deschanel quirk.
Bobcat Goldthwait: Why Internet Commenters Hate My Movie
Sometimes I can't help myself, and I do the worst thing imaginable in modern society. I read comments online. I'm not proud, but I've found some recurring themes about me and my new movie, God Bless America, that i'd like to address.
Joshua Kors: Q&A With Jim Gaffigan: 'Hot Pocket' Comedian Reaches Out to Our Wounded Soldiers (VIDEO)
Jim Gaffigan recently spoke with me about why he's reaching out to military families, why becoming famous has been both a blessing and a curse, and why his stand-up bears no resemblance to Bob Saget's.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top