Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Accidental Genius: College Dropout Jason Padgett Became Mathematical Savant After Brutal Mugging

Tuesday, May 1, 2012
When Jason Padgett was attacked by muggers outside a karaoke club in Tacoma, Wash., a decade ago, he thought he was going to die.

The attackers, who he said were after his leather jacket, kicked him in the head repeatedly. Miraculously, he not only survived the attack, but developed a mysterious mathematical gift as a result of it, ABC News reports.

Read the rest of the story at The Huffington Post.
Granny's Got Game!
Heroic Teen Saves Toddler From Rooftop
Dying Mom's YouTube Plea Inspires Company To Release Life-Saving Drug
WATCH: 104-Year-Old Daredevil Jumps 2,400 Feet
Bringing Good News To Greece!
BLOG POSTS
Ryan Gosling: Watch I Am Congo -- Because We're Not in It
After you learn a little about Fidel, there are other profiles of courageous Congolese living their lives and standing up for what they believe in. We hope you'll take the time to watch these profiles and get to know Congo and its people a little better.
Brooke Hammerling: I Gave Up My Birthday for charity: water
Almost 800 million people on earth live without clean water. We can change that. I gave up my birthday for charity: water with the high hopes of raising $38,000 for my 38th birthday, enough for 7+ wells in honor of my mom and dad.
Teach Plus: At Carnegie Hall, Setting the Stage for Bright Futures
For some, a trip to New York might seem like a better-than-average field trip. But for my students, it was truly life-changing.
Duncan Penn: What Do You Want to Do Before You Die?
While writing our new book, we asked our fans to send us the things they wanted to do before they died. One particular letter came in that struck us deeply. I want to share it with you now. If it had to be a list item, I'd label it "save a life."
Randi Miller: Ode to a Handsome Dog
Jack has always surprised and delighted me, and every time I see a sticker that asks "who rescued whom?" I think the phrase "dog owner" is inaccurate. To call a dog one's "pet" is a disservice to the dog. Jack has been a remarkable friend.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top