Thursday, May 24, 2012

16 Reasons To Live Like A 2-Year-Old

Thursday, May 24, 2012
  1. Challenge yourself every day. Try climbing the stairs carrying two soccer balls while wearing your father's shoes. Remember, failure IS an option.


  2. De-clutter! Start by throwing all your dishes in the garbage. After that I suggest toothbrushes and important paper work.


Why I Cried When My Son Was Born
The Best Of The Mom And Dad Blogs This Week
The Ultimate Summer Reading Guide For Kids
Researchers Explain How Babies Are Like Goldilocks
Household Item Is 'Dangerous' For Kids
BLOG POSTS
Lisa Belkin: Parenting And The Zen Of Roller Coaster Riding
"A mother is only as happy as her saddest child," the saying goes. She's only as anchored, and grounded and reassuring, too. But another part of this parenting job is to do a damn good impression of having our feet solidly on the ground. 
Judith Greenberg, Ph.D.: Learning to Drive Again
I let my driver's license expire. For years, it didn't seem like such a big deal. Frankly, not driving had some nice benefits: Riding in the passenger's seat was the one time in my life I could relax.
Rep. Karen Bass: Commemorating National Foster Care Month
The health and happiness of foster children is in our hands, and together, with assistance from our communities, we can provide the same care that we give to our loved ones.
Kerry Lyons: Help! I'm Trapped in a Mother-Daughter Relationship on Repeat
When my daughter was only 3, she told me quite assertively: "I will never like what you want me to wear. Never ever in my whole life!"
Jim Higley: Attention Kids: Grades Are NOT Everything
I think kids should work hard, use their talents and take school seriously. But more than anything, I want my kids to learn how to learn.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top