Wednesday, May 9, 2012

15 Ways To Misspell Benedict Cumberbatch

Wednesday, May 9, 2012
A Washington Post article about "Sherlock" star Benedict Cumberbatch is making the viral rounds thanks to an outrageous misspelling of the actor's name. But, contrary to initial reports, referring to him as "Bandersnatch Cummerbund" was a purposeful gag on the part of the writer. Of course, we took this as a challenge to come up with a few more interesting misspellings. After all, we spend 99% of our time whispering the name 'Benedict Cumberbatch' to ourselves as we slowly rock back and forth anyway... FULL STORY
Will Ferrell's Ridiculous 'SNL' Promos
Jon Stewart Mocks Romney For Taking Credit From Obama
15 Amazing Domino Masterpieces
A Message From Your Kids' Teachers
The Pros & Cons Of Being The Tanning Mom
BLOG POSTS
Bobcat Goldthwait: Why Internet Commenters Hate My Movie
Sometimes I can't help myself, and I do the worst thing imaginable in modern society. I read comments online. I'm not proud, but I've found some recurring themes about me and my new movie, God Bless America, that I'd like to address.
Joshua Kors: Q&A With Jim Gaffigan
Jim Gaffigan recently spoke with me about why he's reaching out to military families, why becoming famous has been both a blessing and a curse, and why his stand-up bears no resemblance to Bob Saget's.
Domenick Scudera: An Open Letter to Vice President Biden
I just consulted with some friends, and they made me realize that maybe I am not as comfortable with you as I thought I was. It would be more appropriate for me to say that my opinions about you are evolving. Why don't you get back to me sometime after the election?
El Guapo: Stop Whining, Baby: The Golden Age of the Child Is Over
Considering the fact that they are not income earners, El Guapo has always wondered why the little, drooling germ factories were so important.
Tom Falco: 50 Shades of Every Day Life
2012-05-09-shadesofgrey.jpg
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top