Thursday, May 3, 2012

15 Things I've Learned From 15 Years Of Marriage

Thursday, May 3, 2012
Lydia Netzer and her husband Dan tied the knot 15 years ago. In this thoughtful, snappy essay, Netzer shares the 15 biggest lessons she's learned about marriage in as many years with her spouse -- including "go to bed mad" and "have kids".
Are You Ready To Get Married? 8 Ways To Know
WATCH: Lisa Rinna's Advice On Spicing Up Your Marriage
How To Choose The Perfect Venue For Your Wedding
WATCH: Summer Wedding Trends That Won't Break The Bank
BLOG POSTS
Lisa Leonard: My Low (Almost No) Budget Wedding
As I hugged my new husband, I realized we were just as "married" as the couple who spent $200,000 on their wedding.
Sharon Sacks: 9 Reasons You Should Have A Destination Wedding
A destination wedding is much more intimate than a large, grand wedding, and intimacy is the key reason destinations are so popular, whether you have a guest list of 10 or 100.
Jenny Isenman: How 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Could Ruin Your Marriage
"Why can't you be more like Christian Grey?" I whined, in the same way my daughter asks things like, "Why you can't be more like Jessie's mom? She keeps ice cream cones in her house."
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top