Friday, May 25, 2012

15 Geekiest-Ever Proposals

Friday, May 25, 2012
From cleverly-orchestrated video game proposals to one man's Star Wars flash mob, we've seen some adorably geeky ways to pop the question. In honor of Geek Pride Day on Friday -- yes, such a day exists -- we've compiled our favorite proposals in this post.
WATCH: 5 Awkward On-Screen Wedding Speeches
Why This 'Think Like A Man' Star Is Waiting To Have Sex
PHOTOS: Perfect Geek-Chic Weddings
BLOG POSTS
Natasha Burton: Why I'm Just As Nuts As Every Other Facebooking Bride
But lest these remarks paint me as an irritated, bitter (no, I'm not yet married myself) observer of this behavior, I should let you in on a little secret: I'm going to give all these Facebook-updating gals a run for their money when it's my turn.
Hope Patterson: How Technology Keeps My Relationship Alive
It started with a simple message from Facebook: "Shawn Hayes has sent you a friend request. Click Confirm or Not Now." Definitely now, I thought as I clicked to accept.
Danielle Tate: What To Do With Wedding Gifts That Suck
Here are a few of the most ridiculous gifts we've heard of: a giant ceramic rooster, a custom created ashtray (for a non-smoking couple), a birdbath (for the urbanites) and the best of all... a hand-knitted baby dress for the firstborn child (awkward).
Sarah Dakar: 3 Pre-Wedding Facials You Can Make With Stuff In Your Fridge
There is no need to skimp on quality for sake of your wedding budget, especially when your local grocery store has everything you need to get glowing in time for the big day.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top