Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The 10 Messiest Celebrity Custody Battles

Wednesday, May 23, 2012
As Usher's increasingly messy custody battle with ex-wife Tameka Foster has illustrated, celebrities don't always play nice when fighting for the kids.
Why Cheating Men Are More Likely To Drop Dead
Should You Stay Together For The Kids?
6 Celebs Who Said 'Divorce Is Not An Option' (And Some Who Split Anyway!)
How To Protect Your 401k In Your Divorce
WATCH: Billy Bob Thornton Opens Up About Ex-Wife Angelina Jolie
BLOG POSTS
Lois Tarter: The One Person You Should NEVER Date After A Split
Sometimes it's reasonable and appropriate to get back with your ex. It doesn't happen often, but in some cases it can end up being positive. However, you have to make sure that you're getting back together for the right reasons.
Mara Shapshay: Why I Regret Not Leaving My Marriage Sooner
I made sure to marry in my twenties so I could start a family in my thirties. I planned out my life to fit a very elaborate fairy tale. But, as they say, "God laughs at those who make plans."
Linda Lipshutz, MS, ACSW: Why Are We So Rough On Single Dads?
Men starting over may be very frightened by the enormous responsibility of maintaining two households at a time when they're feeling inadequate and insecure.
Henry Gornbein: 11 Things All Good Divorce Lawyers Need To Know
People often become totally irrational during a divorce.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Copyright © Breaking News Best Site News | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top